我的AP真的被deny..小白兔,pjang老師請幫忙

來源: chenkun 2008-07-28 18:56:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1459 bytes)
剛剛我問了我的律師,結果居然發現移民局4/11就送文件給他了,他居然沒有跟我說,天殺的,移民局說因為他們同時approve我的倆各AP(不同的i-485),當初律師也沒有提到不可以送兩各AP,應該說我們也很自然就申請了,線再因為倆各同時一起approve,後來移民局發現不可以降,就deny我的申請,下麵是他們的文件
On Oct 4, 2007, you files an applicatin for travel document, case xx2 on behalf of yourself which was approved by USCIS on Feb 2, 2008. Hoever, it has now come to the attention of USCIS that the approval of your i-131, application for travle document was not clearly correct for the following reason.

According to service records, you previously filed an i-131, application for travel docuemnt, case xx1, which was also approved feb 2, 2008. there is no provision for an applicatino to be in possession of two approved travel documents.

Therefore, USCIS moves to reopen the approval of the second i131, application for travel document receipted Oct. 4, 2007. This application will be denied beased opon the above information.

我不太懂下麵的意思
you are hereby afforded thirty days from the date of this letter to return to this office the second travel document approved for the application for travel document, xx2 filed oct 4, 2007.

我猜他的意思是以為我收到兩各AP,所以要我退還後麵的那個,不過我根本都沒有收到,結果現在我賅怎麽辦,律師跟我說要申請費580還有service fee 500.
問題是我也不知道我再送一各申請會不會又被拒了,所以請大家幫忙我看一下,謝謝
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”