what will you do next?

來源: Davidchen2007 2008-07-05 21:31:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1901 bytes)
Two roads you may take:
1. Hiring a good lawyer to all question.Some experienced lawyers know how to get the REF done. They will help you collect convining evidence and write a very good cover letter.But you have to pay hundreds of bucks.
2. Answer by yourself.
My NIW 140 case (DIY)recieved the same REF as yours. What I did for it was followed:
a. Looked for three very strong reference letters (one from federalinstitute, 2 from US universities). They wrote a good letter that stated my research and ability in the feild were truly outstanding,my research paved a fundamental way for many scientists in USA,and that I am few person who has made a signifcant contribution to....; Basically, reference letter from federal or national institute sounds more reliable.
b. more citations (including the citations of your chinese papers, please copy them and translate the abstracts, then ask an American-Chinese professor to sign them in front of notary persons).
c. to search for more evidence from some Internet websites that reported or covered your research ahievements or progress.
d. To update your CV and turn in your new publications(journal papers, abstracts, proceedings)
e. To cllect more letters that some scientists or ptofessors asked you for your reprints, invitation letter for oral presentations, or letter requiring further collaboration, or letter showing their confirmation or applause of your research;
d. to collect more evidence that showed you were invited as a reviewer of journal or national grants;
f. to show you as a pricinple investigator in some research projects; please go to ask your boss update his reference letter and stress your contribution to his research.
g. to calm down and write a convincing cover letter to answer the REF question one by one.

My NIW 140 was answered by myself, and got approved finally. Good luck,

所有跟帖: 

thank you so much, I really appreciate. -cowboy001- 給 cowboy001 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2008 postreply 06:23:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”