you simply tell what you think is the truth

來源: newsfluid 2008-06-17 18:37:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1456 bytes)
回答: using mean words is 愚蠢又不知羞恥newsfluid2008-06-17 17:52:11
which i don't think it's the truth.

as i said, you need get the facts straight first.

what she did? chase her boss into man's room; ask for a firm answer AFTER her boss does not honor the promise made before; did not work hard AFTER her boss assign a mission impossible; work on her GC herself AFTER the company refuse to do it, which it does for other employees; what else?

what her boss did? break promise; lie; assign a mission impossible?

what HR boss did? refuse to sponsor her GC and give those stupid excuses? it's better to tell her straight that your behave is out of line since you work behind my back, therefore no GC for you.

Whose behave is more out of line? Now you can be the judger.

Everything is 2 side choice. Her boss chose not to honor his promise and the company normal procedure for GC application, she chose to push hard and use her friend's info to confront the boss, HR boss chose to totally deny her right for GC application, she chose to work on GC herself,...

Now the company has choice to fire her, she has choice to resign, neither was chose. And there is a reason for that. You don't need to feel sorry for the company that she did not work hard.

Bottom line: it all depends on what you think whose behave is more unacceptable? For me, she is just inexperience to deal with company politics; but the bosses abused their power and being unfair even lied.

所有跟帖: 

Good points. 那個公司真是變態。 -pbsize- 給 pbsize 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/17/2008 postreply 19:12:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”