Appreciate! Just a quick double check, can you take a quick look

來源: cisg 2008-05-28 18:37:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (758 bytes)
Hi Pjiang, thanks again!! One thing I'd like to quickly make sure is in my previous message, I said the transfer filing will be around June 13th(I think I did not make it clear enough; I was in a hurry writing the message), and today I just got feedback it will very likely to be filed after that date, June 13th (due to the time needed for the process), which is the date I will leave my current company. But I know the transfer will certainly be filed still before June 30th, the start date at the new company. In short, the filing will happen between I leave my current employer and joining the new one.(The time in between should be quite short.) I just want to check this is also OK, right? Appreciate your help. I am simply anxious about knowing this.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Appreciate! Just a quick double check, can you take a quick l -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (324 bytes) () 05/28/2008 postreply 19:24:54

回複:回複:Appreciate! Just a quick double check, can you take a quic -Diva311- 給 Diva311 發送悄悄話 Diva311 的博客首頁 (156 bytes) () 05/29/2008 postreply 05:56:24

回複:回複:Appreciate! Just a quick double check, can you take a quic -cisg- 給 cisg 發送悄悄話 (122 bytes) () 05/29/2008 postreply 07:18:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”