回複:GX, GX 回複:485ref 2周後終於收到 welcome letter by email

來源: lvmaryland 2008-05-07 15:12:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2479 bytes)
回答: 485ref 2周後終於收到 welcome letter by email行星2008-05-07 13:37:53
Here u r, this is one sample.

I must have downloaded from Wenxuecity. I am sorry I don't know the original post though. Pls owe credits to the original contributor.

Also, you should be able to find some samples through Pjiang's links.

To
Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Sub: Request to expedite FBI Name check for my delayed Green card processing

Respected Mrs. Laura Bush:

I am writing this letter to you with a request to kindly help in expediting my background check with FBI that has been pending since the year ...

I moved to the US from India in XXXX, taking a job with XXX. and I have been working with them ever since. XXX filed an application for my green card through employment in XXXX and I have been waiting to receive my adjustment of status approval since then. Upon contacting USCIS several times I came to know that my Name check also called as Security check has been pending with FBI since the year XXXX. It has already taken X years to perform my Name check and it is not completed yet. USCIS has no timeline when this will be done and they cannot issue me a green card until all the required checks are completed, although my application date is well outside of their normal processing time.

I have never been involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or anywhere else. I have been a tax paying and law abiding, legal alien resident of the USA and working in the XXXX industry since XXXX.

I understand the importance of thorough background checks for our national security. However, for ordinary people like me, this unreasonable delay adversely affects our career prospects.

I would really appreciate if your office would spend some of their valuable time to contact USCIS and FBI to help in expediting my case. I do understand that under current circumstances Homeland Security is of primary importance, but I am requesting for an opportunity for someone to look into my case. The details of my case are attached. If anything else is required from me, I will be more than happy to provide the information.

Attached: Copies of 485 receipt notices

Primary applicant details: Name ?XXX. I485 receipt no - XXXX, Alien XXXX
Spouse details: Name ?XXXX. I485 receipt no ?XXXX, Alien XXXX

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

XXXX

所有跟帖: 

回複:GX, GX 回複:485ref 2周後終於收到 welcome letter by email -marissahe- 給 marissahe 發送悄悄話 (89 bytes) () 05/07/2008 postreply 15:19:57

also see http://www.house.gov/htbin/wrep_findrep -行星- 給 行星 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2008 postreply 15:21:51

回複:also see http://www.house.gov/htbin/wrep_findrep -marissahe- 給 marissahe 發送悄悄話 (28 bytes) () 05/07/2008 postreply 15:38:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”