應該是不能繞過學校

來源: toosad 2008-04-29 14:32:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2478 bytes)
請看移民局四月十日就此事發布的Q&A:
請去www.uscis.gov官方網頁, 左上角press room點開, 按順序排列最新新聞.

What is the E-Verify program?

* The E-Verify program is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA).
* The E-Verify program currently is the best means available for employers to determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.
* E-Verify electronically compares information contained on the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 with records contained in SSA and DHS databases to help employers verify identity and employment eligibility of newly-hired employees.

Is there a cost associated with employers participating in the E-Verify program?

* No. E-Verify is a free, easy-to-use web-based system available to employers and in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

What is the application process for the 17-month STEM extension?

* The student files Form I-765 with USCIS, Form I-20 endorsed by the DSO, a copy of the STEM degree, and the required application fee.
* Form I-765 is being amended to require the student to indicate the degree and provide the employer’s E-Verify information.
* If their post-completion OPT expires while the 17-month extension application is pending, students who timely filed their STEM extension applications with USCIS will receive an extension of employment authorization after their current employment authorization expires, but for no more than 180 days.

What must a student do after being granted the 17-month STEM extension?

* The student must report to his or her DSO (within 10 days) any change in:

* Legal name;
* o Residential or mailing address;
* o E-mail address;
* o Employer name;
* o Employer address;

* The student must also report to his or her DSO every six months, confirming the information listed above; even if there have been no changes.
* The requirement to report continues if the student’s 17-month STEM extension is extended further by the automatic cap-gap extension.

網上的回答一般都是給您一個clue, 權威的回答還是推薦多關注USCIS的發布.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”