Your life, your control.

來源: 美西遊子 2008-04-25 10:10:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1429 bytes)
Do you think that woman would understand what we are experiencing right now? Do you think she will be responsible for what she said? Forget it!

It is out of question that GC is very important to us. But it is definitely not everything in our life. Many people enjoyed receiving GC so much that they totally forget about the purpose (or mission)of GC in the first place. Think about it. What do you do w/out I-797 (the hard copy of proof for your LPR) when you lose your GC? You have to send I-797D to USCIS, right? You don't want to go to local ASC office with empty hand and tell IO you need to get temp GC stamp on your PP, do you? Where is the proof? You tell me.

Anyway, we might be too fussy about this. Everyone is happy when things go well. The reality is mistake can happen. We got to know how to prepare for the worse. I know a lots of people treat this forum as GC 911. You need to learn how to protect yourself and try to avoid any problem ahead, and solve the problems when they arise. I think this is the whole point of our discussion here.

Attention to those who hired a lawyer to file their 485s:

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=425149

So my friends, pick up your phone today and ask for your right to have your I-797!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”