not a 大牛. but applied before

來源: 485pending4yrs 2008-04-25 09:10:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1415 bytes)
Both Mail or In person should work. Personally I prefer in-person. I used mail application once for my UK visa. They request original AP but never returned AP to me. Lucky that I had one original AP left. Lucky that they did not lose my passport.

I went to NYC for my Canada visa. You need to arrive at the consulate before 10:30am. If you request single entry, you will be able to get the visa before 2pm the same day; if you request multi entries, it might take them a few days to process. You can have them mail you back or you can pick up. At least you can have all original documentation back the same day (except for the passport). Please keep in mind that you will need to wait in the waiting room till you get your visa (if same day). Could be 2 - 3 hours.

Go to the website to download visa application checklist.

Please bring cash or money order to pay. No credit / debit card will be accepted. Have the exact amount of cash. They will not have changes for you. They will even reject your request of giving up the changes. Follow their rule on the photo (e.g. the background color, size, no hair cover the ears, etc.) I have applied visa for at least 20 different countries at various locations, the Canadian is the least efficient and the most bureaucratic one. Even worse than the Taiwan visa office. Ironically, it used to be no entry visa needed if you have a valid status at US.

所有跟帖: 

回複:not a 大牛. but applied before -Lazymmusa- 給 Lazymmusa 發送悄悄話 (87 bytes) () 04/25/2008 postreply 09:18:57

I did not reserve. -485pending4yrs- 給 485pending4yrs 發送悄悄話 (309 bytes) () 04/25/2008 postreply 09:50:18

回複:I did not reserve. -Lazymmusa- 給 Lazymmusa 發送悄悄話 (54 bytes) () 04/25/2008 postreply 14:01:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”