改名本身並不難,然而,回複:關於在美國改名字,我的經驗與大家分享。

來源: 美西遊子 2008-04-15 11:15:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1120 bytes)
因此帶來的後期效應不可低估: troublesome.

911之後,姓名到了空前敏感時刻.綠卡,人籍少不了NAME CHECK. 既便找新工作,也要security check. 你可以從此該名. what about your history? can you change name on your previous ID? can you change it on your certificates, resume or diplomas or all of important documents in your history. I know FBI does check your background back in China or other country in the past. what if they can't match both name? Name change would trigger a lots of questions for sure. Are u ready to get them all answered and proved? Forget about it! Everything takes time and effort nowadays, not mentioning the anxiety it causes.

For those who have to change their name, my suggestion is to change it before applying green card or after becoming citizen. Do that after life getting settled. Trust me, life is full of variables. You don't want to create more to mess up your life

Bottom line is that you can make whatever change for your future. However, you will never change history. so, my friend, just try to keep your life as simple, easy, and enjoyable as you can.

所有跟帖: 

Well said. Thanks. -immi_ID- 給 immi_ID 發送悄悄話 immi_ID 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/15/2008 postreply 11:22:17

回複:改名本身並不難,然而,回複:關於在美國改名字,我的經驗與大家分享。 -creekman- 給 creekman 發送悄悄話 (125 bytes) () 06/11/2008 postreply 11:32:19

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”