為父母來國外探親準備的中英文卡片

來源: briteguy1227 2008-04-14 21:20:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3000 bytes)
以下轉載自http://www.jians+net.com/question.html?qid=73 (去掉中間的+號)
--------------------------------------------------------
父母不懂英文。為了父母來國外探親方便,我們曾經準備了一些中英文對照的卡片. 父母在乘飛機和轉機的時候根據具體情況使用。我們發現這個方法非常好。

我們不懂英語, 請你幫我們填一下表格.
Excuse me! We don't know English, so could you Please help us to fill in these forms? Thank you very much!

我們不懂英語. 我們想找到NW549航班的登機口, 是西北航空公司, 從底特律飛往丹佛, 起飛時間是15:10pm, 請你幫我們找到登機口?
Excuse me! We don't know English, We want to find the Gate of flight NW549, it's Northwest Airline and from Detroit to Denver, the Departure time is 15:10pm, Could you Please help us find the GATE? Thank you very much!

我們不懂英語, 請你幫我們找到廁所.
Excuse me, we don't know English, Could you Please help us find the Restroom? Thank you very much!

我們不懂英語, 我們要給我兒子打個電話, 請你幫我們撥個電話. 我兒子住在丹佛, 科州. 他叫xxx, 電話: xxxx.
Excuse me! We don't know English. We want to make a phone call to my son, could you Please help us make this phone call? He lives in Denver, Colorado. His name is xxx and his phone number is xxxx. Thank you very much!

我們不懂英語, 我們要搭乘NW1221(西北航空的飛機). 我們不知道如何處理行李, 請你幫我們托運行李.
Excuse me! We don't know English, and we will catch the flight NW1221(Northwest airline). We don't know how to deal with the luggages, Could you please help us to check in the luggages? Thank you very much!

我們渴了, 請你給我們飲料.
Coffee--咖啡
water---水
coke---可樂
orange juice--桔子汁
Tea---茶
Excuse me! We are thirty, Could you please give us some drink? Thank you!

我們餓了, 請你給我們拿點吃的.
Excuse me! We are hungry. Could you please give us some food? Thank you!

我太太感覺不舒服。 你能幫我們找個醫生嗎?
Excuse me! My wife is not feeling well. Could you please help us find a doctor? thanks!

我們是中國人, 我們說漢語, 不會英語. 請你找個翻譯.
I am sorry, We are Chinese, we speak Mandarin, We don't know English. Could you please find a translator for us? Thanks a lot!

請問這裏是西北航空公司的服務部嗎?
Excuse me, is this the customer service for Northwest Airline?

請問這裏是西北NW1221航班的登機辦理櫃台嗎?
Excuse me, is this the check in place for the NW1221 (Notehwest airline flight 1221)?

我們不懂英語. 我們沒有趕上NW1221航班, 請你幫我們搭乘其它從底特律到丹佛的飛機.
Excuse me, we don't know English. We are late for NW1221, could you please help us to catch another flight from Detroit to Denver? Thank you very much!

這是我兒子的地址, 電話.
My son's address is: xxxxx, Denver, CO, 80230
Phone number is: xxxx
Name: xxxx

我的表還是北京時間. 請你幫我們調到底特律的當地時間.
Excuse me, my watch is still on Beijing time zone, Could you please help me adjust it to the local time for Detroit? Thank you very much!
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”