Want to know how you learned about all these.

來源: 6873 2008-04-12 10:21:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1298 bytes)
First of all, I am not expressing any opinion. Just want to know how you learned about all these: airtickets to SFO, anti-CNN spending, etc. Could you provide the source or link? I want to know the truth myself.

Moreover, if all these were true, I wouldn't suggest *****ing about LIA right away. To be fair, they might be just inexperienced managing funds and so ambitious to do many things at the same time w/o deep thinking. Don't take me wrong. I am not trying to defend LIA as I am still seeking the truth. Everybody makes mistake. I am just trying to offer some ideas and lead their operations to the right path.

Lastly, if LIA indeed spent money buying air tickets to SFO to support the torch relay, I suggest that those individuals should apologize and pay back the money to LIA fund out of their own pockets despite the fact that it was a good thing to support torch relay. Once the fund is set up for a definite purpose, it should be not disputed. Going forward, LIA should focus on the immigration issues. And they probably want to add at least one business/management person to their board so that their operations can be wisely defined and executed w/o being distracted.

Hope that we can still unite and work together because our common enemy is USCIS.

所有跟帖: 

FYI -灌水專用名- 給 灌水專用名 發送悄悄話 (601 bytes) () 04/12/2008 postreply 13:01:51

回複:Want to know how you learned about all these. -wsmv- 給 wsmv 發送悄悄話 (4392 bytes) () 04/12/2008 postreply 13:36:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”