Check this out.

來源: Davidchen2007 2008-04-05 09:09:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1807 bytes)
My NIW140 (DIY)case got approved in NSC after REF. I did not remember the No. of IO. But I answered REF myself. If you responded REF carefully and sorted out your additional evidence very well, you will got approval notice soon. NIW 140, ted in 09/2006, REF 11/2007, responded REF 12/2007, approved 02/2008. It took almost 16 months. As to your REF, my suggestion is as followed:
1. 3-4 ref letters. Better draft them yourself beforehand,in which you have to declear your achievements and their importance to USA,what kind of contribution you have made to your field and US society, to emphasize effect of your research on other scientists' projects, ..... anyway ref letters from fedral insititutes, or very famous big scientist will help you a lot. I once got 3 ref letters from different fedaral research units.That really means something, you know.

2. collect citations as many as you can (both chinese and english are okay,please highlights where your paper is cited, the abstract of chinese papers need to be translated). Addtionally, if your conference proceedings or abstracts are cited, show them up. although some websites cover your research achievements, print and highlight them.

3. Do what they ask you to do: a complete up-dated list of your personal published articles, and a list of citations of your work from a respected professional citation service.

4. cover letter. you have to write a new cover letter for the REF. Please write carefully. you have to emphasize your achievements and influence, your qualification for NIW. If possible, please ask 2-3 natives to polish your cover letter to make sure your answers are right on the target. If your boss and colleague or secretary would like to offer their assistance, it will be marvelous. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Check this out. -Helpexpected- 給 Helpexpected 發送悄悄話 (17 bytes) () 04/05/2008 postreply 11:31:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”