My opinions

回答: EB1A TSC approval today!!iapcjj2008-03-17 08:47:14

I don't think for chinese, EB1 is out. I did have once the IO told me that, but I am pretty sure she just want to get rid of my call. My experience is, keep calling multiple times and if the majority of the IO telling you the same thing, then the information is KIND of reliable.

Like I confirmed my case is acturally in the original VO's hand, I called 5 times to confirm that. Once the IO told me my case has not been assigned to any VO, then after 5 sec, she said she was wrong. I believe, they are more then likely default to tell you that so you will not call them in a short time.

I do find some good IO to answer the phone, usually those have more patient to talk with you. When I heard the unpatient one, I will politely say thank you and call another time.

You case, I suggest you call them to find out where is your case file, is it in the VO's hand or still waiting to assign to the VO. Don't believe the EB1 quota is out. YOu can see some EB1s have been approved and the April VB is current for Chinese EB1

Hope these help

所有跟帖: 

thanks, I will call more -naozi321- 給 naozi321 發送悄悄話 naozi321 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2008 postreply 11:33:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!