I totally agreed!!!! we are having a hard time with a lawyer

來源: cincyjade 2008-03-08 23:48:57 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1078 bytes)
My hu*****and picked a lawyer when he first wanted to exchange job. He picked a guy just because the guy was doing the case for him with the first company. He picked him not because he had any recommendation from somebody. This guy did the job of transfering H1 from one company to another company, he filed everything on the last day, twice!!! My hu*****and is working for the third company, just last week, this guy filed the H1 H4 extention on the last Friday either!!! Now my driver's liscence expired, because of that!!!

He also put off the PERM pertition for over 8 months, that made us missed the 2007,July's good season for GC, but also, put us in a difficult situation with the 7th year's H1 extention. We might have to leave the country for a while.

What a Son Of a B**** We learned from this lesson, just like what you said, look for somebody has good recommendation, who has done some sussuceful cases.

Also, a person's behavior is predictable, once he did something bad, he could do it again. That is why recommendation is so important.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”