回複:詢問:有沒有請陳丹虹律師辦過工作簽證或綠卡的?

來源: Potter'sClay 2008-03-08 13:36:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2657 bytes)
I had very good experience with 陳丹虹律師. Compared with other attorneys, my impression was that Attorney Chen and her assistant, Ms. Qian Jin, really want to help you, not just to make money.
I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently via NIW on September 2005, right before the last retrogression. And my I-140 was approved on July, 04, 2006 and I-485 approved on November 30 2007. Compared with the attorney (who works for a law office in Seattle, WA) my company hired to help me on my labor certificate, they (Attorney Chen and her assistant Qian Jin) were so much better.
Although I did not hire her as my attorney, Attorney Chen and her assistant Qian Jin did gave me a lot help. I essentially prepared my application package by myself within two weeks. I learned on September 15, 2005 the news that there was going to be a retrogression regarding I-485 filing starting in October 2005. And I decided to prepare my package on September 19, 2005. I took two weeks off to get my application package ready. I finally sent my application in via FedEx at about 6:20pm on September 30, 2005, about 1 hour before the FedEx office closed for that day.
Since I had no previous experience, I wanted to find an immigration lawyer to review my petition letter. I contacted several attorneys, including a few of the famous ones advertising on the web. Attorney Chen was the only one who was willing to help without being my lawyer. She reviewed my petition letter and gave me a few good suggestions. I did pay her a little money for her time (she asked for $200, it was a 7 page letter, so I think that the fee was very reasonable).
I am especially thankful for her assistant, Ms. Qian Jin, who was always willing to help when I called her. I called her several times to ask about the documents needed for the application, she reviewed my list over the phone and told me what additional documents were still missing (such as tax records for the previous 3 years, photos, physical examination, checks for fingerprints, etc.). I would not have included those documents without consulting her. My I-140 was approved in July, 2006, and I got my greencard in December 2007. I was not asked to submit any additional information.
I can tell you that I was under tremendous pressure during the two weeks while I prepared my application package. I prayed a lot and God gave me the strength to get it done. I told my wife, “it will be a miracle if my case is approved, and it will be God’s grace if it happens”.
Not that I got my greencard, attorney Chen and her assistant Ms. Qian Jin are among the few people that I am very grateful for.

所有跟帖: 

多謝share你的經驗!看來他們態度好,做事認真。 -楓下小子- 給 楓下小子 發送悄悄話 (46 bytes) () 03/08/2008 postreply 18:16:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!