回複:Please see inside!!

來源: loadou 2008-03-07 08:46:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (884 bytes)
回答: Share -Called TSC todaydietmama2008-03-07 07:30:13
I don't think those people who take your phone call are IO.They may just customer representative,and who can access the TSC computer system. That's it.
I called yesterday, first a lady rude on me, said you should *** , I can not understand what she talk about. when I ask her what's that mean? she said you should know what I am talking about then call me.then hung up.
I called one more time, then another lady was nice, and she took a look at my case,then she ask me PD and what category i am, I told her that my case was pending here for 2.5yrs and she smiled and said that's uncommon. She told me now everything is ready and I should get approved by 4/30.
P.S
My case was EB1,PD 09/2005. I called 1 month ago, and customer service (Not TSC) said that I should get response in 30 days, but I got nothing, that's why I called TSC. I would like do not bother them.

所有跟帖: 

I agree. I don't think they are IO either. But -iapcjj- 給 iapcjj 發送悄悄話 (242 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 08:53:46

回複:回複:Please see inside!! -To-morrow- 給 To-morrow 發送悄悄話 (178 bytes) () 03/07/2008 postreply 09:39:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”