回複:全程收費要多少?

回答: 全程收費要多少?medicine2004-07-08 12:19:25

I have not done yet. That's the information I learned from UCSIC.I do not know if $125 includes all the following items. If it is true, I think it is cheap.

All medical examinations include:
1.Physical Examination: applicants are required to have a physical examination (to include complete disrobing), and a mental status evaluation.
2.Tuberculin (TB) Skin Test: All applicants 2 years of age and older are required to have a tuberculin skin test (TST).
3.Serologic (Blood) Test: All applicants 15 years of age and older are required to have serologic (blood) tests for HIV and for syphilis. Applicants under age 15 can be tested for HIV or syphilis if there is reason to suspect the possibility of infection. Civil Surgeons and Panel Physicians are required to provide pre-test counseling to all applicants who take the HIV test. If you are found to have HIV infection, the Civil Surgeon must provide you with post-test counseling.
4.Vaccinations: Most applicants need to show that they are current with all vaccinations recommended by US public health officials. See our complete list of recommended.
You should have vaccinations for:
Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria toxoids
Pertussis
Influenza type B
Hepatitis B

所有跟帖: 

Can your primary回複:回複:全程收費要多少? -caredocto- 給 caredocto 發送悄悄話 (18 bytes) () 07/08/2004 postreply 15:06:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!