回複:回複:請教!辦 NIW 的律師費

來源: just-do-it! 2008-02-20 18:32:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1135 bytes)
回答: 請教!辦 NIW 的律師費mascotwu2008-02-20 02:42:23
don't expect a lawyer you hire could do everything for you. s/he usually gives your a checklist, samples of letter, and of other documents. and then, help you correct your letter, check your forms. her/his job ends when your i140 is approved if you don't hire her/him for your i1485. my meaning is that even if you hire a lawyer, you should pay attentions to the things you concern about, because s/he is just in charge of your application, not others else.
diy steps:
1. down load instruction of i140 and i140 form.,
2. browse uscis web sie to know how to deal with translations, certificates, and how to communicat with them, how to arrange your docuemtns.
3. make a checklist of the documents, so you can collect your supporting ducuments one by one.
4.collect your letters, after prepare your personal statement (which could be sent to references, let them know you better, and easily write a letter) , and peition letter if you want to make something clearer, and other documents.
5. visit, search this forum once you have a puzzle.
5. afte everything is ready, submit your application.
good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:請教!辦 NIW 的律師費 -mascotwu- 給 mascotwu 發送悄悄話 (63 bytes) () 02/20/2008 postreply 22:59:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”