List of documents to answer REF

來源: Davidchen2007 2008-02-14 20:44:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1565 bytes)
I wrote cover letter and answered the REF. Please notice that "evidence u submitted already demonstrates your proposed employment is in national scope". please dont talk this too much. this indicates that employing you will benefit and has benefited USA, and without you, USA national interest will be adversely affected. What you have to do is to collect strong reference letters, better to get some of them from scientists in federal gov. , then write your cover letter. if a native would like to help u polish it, that will be perfect. anyway, please make your anwser right on the tragets (questions). my list is as follows:

1. 4 reference letters, 3 from universities (2 independents), 1 from federal gov (independent). All of letters stated my achievements were outstanding, significantly above the peers in the field, and I am only a person who has done.... in USA,,,, My research work has benefited many of research programs in USA,continuing employment will greatly benefit the country....
2. 28 new citiations,indicating my influence grows rapidly and is recongnized by the peers in the field;
3. 3 internet website reports,
4. 1 invited presentation by a university;
5. 5 new invitation letters from editors of 3 journals to review articles;emphasizing that only outstanding professionals and experts are invited by editors or editor-in-chief to be a reviwer;
6. 6 new publication,2 journal papers,1 accepted paper, 1 submitted paper, 2 abstracts in international meetings, 1 proceedings.
7. update employment letter;

所有跟帖: 

got it 回複:List of documents to answer REF -znggg- 給 znggg 發送悄悄話 (21 bytes) () 02/14/2008 postreply 21:03:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”