我的綠卡路,兼談美國勞工移民

來源: xiaoshi 2008-02-10 17:33:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1073 bytes)
EB2, RIR, started in NY in November 2001. I485 approved and card ordered
on 2/7/08, 農曆大年初一,中國新年的禮物。

Looking back,the ordeal took more than six years. My appreciation to the U.S. government and its immigration system has depreciated to zero long time ago. I conclude the entire system is intentionally designed by politicians to delay and torture the LC based immigration. The inefficiency of involved government agencies (including DOL, FBI, and USCIS) make things even worse. Actually, USCIS is not the worst, as labor certification alone took more than four years because of the f**king NY DoL and the backlog center's inefficiency and do-nothing attitude. FBI name check is another ill-intentioned man-made mess to delay many people's freedom.

As a well-educated,well paid financial professional, I survived the ordeal, however filled with anger, even after my I485 was approved. I wonder how much money I should take from what this country can offer to get even.

Finally I wish everyone on this forum good luck.

所有跟帖: 

說的好. 回複:我的綠卡路,兼談美國勞工移民 -fixanycars- 給 fixanycars 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2008 postreply 17:45:20

well said. "filled with anger, even after my I485 was approved." -win963852741- 給 win963852741 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/10/2008 postreply 17:59:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”