a completer coverletter sample.

來源: Just-do-it! 2008-02-05 17:17:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1528 bytes)
回答: 回複:求購eb1-b DIY 的樣本.just-do-it!2008-02-05 11:17:42
Your address

(date)

USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: E-filed I-140
P.O. Box 851391
Mesquite, TX 75185-1391

Re: Employment-based adjustment of status -outstanding researcher or professor (EB1b), I-140
Nature of the submission: Supporting Evidences
BCIS receipt number: xxxxxx
Employer: xxxx
Beneficiary: xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am applying I-140 through Outstanding researcher. I have more than 3 years working experience after my doctoral degree was awarded. As an outstanding science researcher, my work is extraordinary in the field. I have a mount of first-authorship publications since undergraduate, and my work is worldwide recognized and highly commented by the experts in the field. Currently, I am a member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society, of Society for Developmental Biology, and of New York Academy of Science. Also I am a member of reviewers for Developmental Dynamics , and of the Journal of International Developmental Biology.
The documents enclosed supporting for e-filed I-140 are as follows:
1.xxxxxxx
2.xxxxxx
Please review materials supporting my application. If you have any concerns, questions, please feel free to contact me.
I am looking forward to hearing the good news from you. Your consideration of my application is highly appreciated in advance.

With the best regards,

Sincerely

所有跟帖: 

回複:a completer coverletter sample. -just-do-it!- 給 just-do-it! 發送悄悄話 (87 bytes) () 02/05/2008 postreply 17:30:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”