回複:登陸加拿大,比較麻煩,請哪位了解情況的朋友給些建議?

來源: sleepbear 2008-01-26 11:54:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2231 bytes)
1。自己一人登陸,進加拿大時會不會遇到麻煩?海關官員是否會懷疑我的誠意而拒
絕讓我登陸?離登陸截至日期隻有一個月了

No. I landed first from one port. Then I accompied my wife to landed at another port after one month (not necessary to accompany though). Actully, I feel the Canadian custom is pretty understanding.

2。配偶和未成年子女的親屬移民需要多長時間?

Not sure, but I don't understand why you are so sure your wife can not land before expiration.

3。坐飛機和從陸路登陸那個更保險一些?

I drove there. My understanding is that, the more the custom officer understand the law, the easier the procedure. So, better big ports than small ports; airport better than land, I don't feel bad of my land landing though.

4。出美國海關時要交I-94嗎?我是F-2來美的,隻有H-1 APPROVAL NOTICE。護照上
的I-94還是F-2的I-94,可以從護照上拿下來嗎?

If you drove to land, you won't meet any US officer. It's recommended that you take your I94 off from your passport.

For flight:
During your flight to Canada, flight attendant will give you the Canada Custom Declaration Form. You don’t need to fill out this form on plane. When you arrive at the airport in Canada, you will meet Canadian immigration officials. You will be asked to proceed to the landing procedure.

When you leave from Canada to US, you may find US-bound flights in the same terminal where you arrived. You will not see Canadian immigration officials in these terminals. Interestingly, you will see US immigration office after you check-in at the airline. US immigration has over 30 offices in Canada, at major Canadian airports and seaports. Once you passed the US immigration checkpoint, you have officially entered US territory. But you are still on Canadian soil.

When you fly from Canada into US airport, you will find yourself again in the domestic terminal. You will not see any US immigration officials on your way out.

5。回美國時如坐BUS是否可行?入關時間會很長嗎?

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=385941

6。回美國時是用AP還是H-1?
You won't have any problem using H-1b, but have to pay $6
If you use AP, you will pay nothing.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much! LD will file H-1 in one or two weeks. I do -hopefortomorrow- 給 hopefortomorrow 發送悄悄話 hopefortomorrow 的博客首頁 (327 bytes) () 01/26/2008 postreply 12:03:32

Cann't she use her AP? -sleepbear- 給 sleepbear 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2008 postreply 06:56:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”