回複:登陸加拿大,比較麻煩,請哪位了解情況的朋友給些建議?

來源: crysvin 2008-01-26 11:41:09 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1904 bytes)

問題:
1。自己一人登陸,進加拿大時會不會遇到麻煩?海關官員是否會懷疑我的誠意而拒絕讓我登陸?離登陸截至日期隻有一個月了
No they won't. They only check your Canadian paperwork. Will not even ask your status in the US. However, you need to show them that you are serious about moving to Canada. NEVER EVER TELL THAT YOU JUST WANT TO BE IN CANADA FOR A SHORT TIME for landing purpose. When you talk with customs officer, you should assume that you are ready to settle down in the Canada for long run.
2。配偶和未成年子女的親屬移民需要多長時間?
No Idea. I am single.
3。坐飛機和從陸路登陸那個更保險一些?
I recommend you go there by flight. If you rent a car and drive across border. It is a lot of trouble. Plus, if you tell them you gonna return your rental car back in the US, they will doubt whether you are serious about moving to Canada. So you will need to rent a one way rental car. So better forget about driving there.
4。出美國海關時要交I-94嗎?我是F-2來美的,隻有H-1 APPROVAL NOTICE。護照的I-94還是F-2的I-94,可以從護照上拿下來嗎?
You do not need to submit i-94 when you leave for canada, as far as you return to the US within 30 days. However, tear i-94 from your passport and hide it somewhere. Do not show i-94 to canadian customs officer, in that case, they will know you gonna return to the US soon. Unless you are sure you can convince Canadian customers officer that you are here for apartment hunting and then will return to the US and bring your stuff to Canada, which is extra trouble. So make it simple, hide your I-94 and assume that you gonna settle down in Canada going forward.
5。回美國時如坐BUS是否可行?入關時間會很長嗎?
Not sure. I flied back.
6。回美國時是用AP還是H-1?
Up to you. However, once you start to use AP, you are not able to use H1 anymore. I recommend that as far as your h-1 is valid, keep on using it.

Good luck

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much! However, for question 6, even if I use AP, -hopefortomorrow- 給 hopefortomorrow 發送悄悄話 hopefortomorrow 的博客首頁 (146 bytes) () 01/26/2008 postreply 11:55:34

回複:Thank you very much! However, for question 6, even if I use A -crysvin- 給 crysvin 發送悄悄話 crysvin 的博客首頁 (204 bytes) () 01/26/2008 postreply 12:12:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”