回複:回複:可以,再說H是不看移民趨向的

來源: santaMonica 2008-01-23 11:28:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (925 bytes)
I am in the same boat and got different info from my lawyer, quoted below:
"2. Advance Parole: Your decision to use advance parole will not invalidate your approved H-1B petition. It will, however, mean that your are in the United States as an advance parolee, not an H-1B, and that your right to work depends on your EAD. If you leave the country during the validity period of your H-1B petition and have a valid H-1B visa, your can always elect to return here in H-1B status. You also can apply to change back to H-1B status while here by applying for a change of status. However, your status in this country is determined at entry by the notations on your I-94 record. If you return under advance parole, that will be your status until you change it."

My opinion: AP will not invalidate your H1B petition and your spouse's H4 upon your H1B petition, not POE stamping or I94. Anyone has more suggestions?

所有跟帖: 

謝謝兩位的回答,我的律師說我可以申請extension to hold my H-1B after I was back wit -underwater2007- 給 underwater2007 發送悄悄話 (253 bytes) () 01/23/2008 postreply 11:43:15

Come in here, Mr. Pjiang -santaMonica- 給 santaMonica 發送悄悄話 (572 bytes) () 01/23/2008 postreply 12:00:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”