回複:Lawyer email regarding my WOM case

來源: donkeyroad 2008-01-22 17:20:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1763 bytes)
---My EB2 case has been pending over 3 years for NC.

is your PD current ? If not, it will be additional work.

---My lawer filed the WOM two month ago, then filed DISCOVERY REQUEST one week ago.
--Experts: What will happen next?

generally it will be two direction: 1. AUSA(government lawyer) file Motion to dismiss (MTD), then plaintiffs have 15 days to response to MTD, then Judge will decide next step.

2. AUSA contact with USCIS/FBI, if they agree to adjudicate your case soon, then they will not file MTD, and hold it until result from USCIS, sometime ask fro extension for more time to work it out.

---"I am writing to provide an updte on your case. The Government today indicated to the judge that it would be able to let us know what they will do within two weeks. We are scheduled to have a conference on February 5th at 9:30 with the judge (it will be just the lawyers).

---I expect to hear from the government whether or not they will fight the case before then. Hopefully they will not and we will receive a decision in your favor."

it really depend on which court you are in, some court, for example, Maryland district court, they already fight back, and Judge rule in favoring USCIS (dismiss the case).

If possible (check with your lawyer), even Lawyer will present for conference (many charge extra for appearing in the Court), you better show up by yourself: 1. this is life experience, 2. Even the chance is low, sometime the Lawyer may not necessary work for you. Heard one complaint, that the plaintiff's lawyer told the Judge that he though name check is very necessary for national security, and delaying is justified for reason of national security... Can you image that ?

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Lawyer email regarding my WOM case -虹~虹- 給 虹~虹 發送悄悄話 (206 bytes) () 01/22/2008 postreply 18:25:50

回複:回複:Lawyer email regarding my WOM case -虹~虹- 給 虹~虹 發送悄悄話 (110 bytes) () 01/22/2008 postreply 18:29:26

回複:回複:回複:Lawyer email regarding my WOM case -donkeyroad- 給 donkeyroad 發送悄悄話 donkeyroad 的博客首頁 (109 bytes) () 01/22/2008 postreply 19:41:39

不要聽你律師瞎扯! -Ilovemayo- 給 Ilovemayo 發送悄悄話 (305 bytes) () 01/22/2008 postreply 19:44:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”