用hib transfer receipt notice 不能為新雇主工作 ?

來源: koalajohn 2008-01-18 13:05:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2632 bytes)
經常聽說 有了hib transfer receipt notice 就可以開始為新雇主工作了。那位大蝦 有法律條文馬?
我看過的條文好像說不行, 而且如果expend h1b,也不能用receipt notice。麻煩看一下,如果真是這樣的話,我今天下午就要趕快file h1b transfer premium process樂。

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/m-274.pdfQ. When can employees present receipts for documents in lieu of actual documents establishing employment eligibility?
A. The “receipt rule” is designed to cover situations in which an employee is employment authorized at the time of initial hire or reverification, but he or she is not in possession of a document listed on page 4 of the Form I-9. Receipts showing that a person has applied for an initial grant of employment authorization, or for renewal of employment authorization, are not acceptable.
An individual may present a “receipt” in lieu of a document listed on the Form I-9 to complete Section 2 of the Form I-9. The receipt is valid for a temporary period. There are three different documents that qualify as receipts under the rule. The first type of receipt that an employee may present (described above in the answer to question 7) is a receipt for a replacement document when the document has been lost, stolen, or damaged. The receipt is valid for 90 days, after which the individual must present the replacement document to complete the Form I-9. Note that this rule does not apply to individuals who present receipts for new documents following the expiration of their previously held document.
The second type of receipt that an employee may present is a Form I-94 containing a temporary I-551 stamp and a photograph of the individual, which is considered a receipt for the Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card. The individual must present the Form I-551 by the expiration date of the temporary I-551 stamp, or within one year from the date of issuance of the Form I-94 if the I-551 stamp does not contain an expiration date. The third type of receipt that an employee may present is a Form I-94 containing an unexpired refugee admission stamp. This is considered a receipt for either an Employment Authorization Document (i.e., Form I-766 or I-688B) or a combination of an unrestricted Social Security card and List B document. The employee must present acceptable documentation to complete the Form I-9 within 90 days after the date of hire or, in the case of reverification, the date employment authorization expires.
DHS regulations provide that if it does not adjudicate an application for employment authorization within 90 days, it will grant an employment authorization

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”