謝謝pijiang老師! but more questions...

Yeah, I guess I was in TN since its approval.

The question is, I'm not sure whether my old H1B is still valid or not. So how shall my H1B still be considered as valid? It's first approved in 2005, then was overwriten by the TN extension, then I applied another TN(s) because of changing employer(s). So the petitioner on the notice is still my first employer.

So could I still appy at the border? Do you mean I can just take the old H1B approval notice to the border, maybe with some other documents provided by my current employer? As I mentioned, I asked how to do the H1B transfer for my case a while ago, xiaobaitu said my current employer need to file I129 first, then I can take the approval to apply at the border... I'm really confused.

Here's the link to that post:
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=398453

Thanks a lot for you help!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:謝謝pijiang老師! but more questions... -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (331 bytes) () 01/09/2008 postreply 08:43:03

I see. Many thanks!!!! -冬草夏蟲- 給 冬草夏蟲 發送悄悄話 (222 bytes) () 01/09/2008 postreply 09:06:42

COS - 回複:I see. Many thanks!!!! -pjiang- 給 pjiang 發送悄悄話 pjiang 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/09/2008 postreply 09:41:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!