marriage before GC, less worry.

來源: pharmacyelite 2008-01-03 11:20:08 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (918 bytes)
I am wondering if it is still possible for USCIS to approve my I484 even though my PD is not current.

--Usually CIS approves a case based on current PD. In service center workload, distrubtion staffs will prepare all cases with current PD and wait for adjudicators for request. Cases with current PD will be distributed to an officer's desk. In some circumstances, your case may be touched or processed by an officer, but still has to wait for a current PD in order to get approval.
for your wife, she has to wait till your PD current in order to submi-t 485. Since you guys married before GC approval, she's fine. She can simply sub-mit 485 even after your GC gets approved. But you would prefer to subm-it her 485 once your visa becomes current (you have half month to prepare prior to the knowlege of visa availibility). And also if she is an H4, she will lose status once your GC gets approved.

所有跟帖: 

回複:marriage before GC, less worry. -santaMonica- 給 santaMonica 發送悄悄話 (48 bytes) () 01/03/2008 postreply 16:29:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”