回複:Calpico, 您這個月剛登陸過,能煩請說說具體過程嗎?

來源: calpico 2008-01-01 12:41:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1117 bytes)
My case is a little bit complicated. Just for your reference. My current situation is I got my american greencard in May 2007 and my canadian green card was approved in July 2007. For some reason (I can't release it here,) I still want that canandian PR. So in December 2007 during my Christmas break, I flew to Seattle and rented a car at the airport to drive to Vancouver. At the border, the immigration officer did not ask me a lot of questions. He only asked me about my legal status in USA. Once he knows my PR status in USA, he told me that if i wanna canadian PR, I have to give up my USA PR. Eventually, he completed my landing paper and gave me a copy. He also mentioned that they would NOT issue me a maple card until my next landing for the real landing, not like this short one. I strongly questioned if he is right about this or not, since some layer told me it is ok to have both PR status. SO I suggest, if possible, you should fly to Vancouver directly, since most time, as I experinced, the immigration officer in airports are more professional and knowlegeable. Hopefully, my story helps a little.

所有跟帖: 

非常非常感謝! -mli123321- 給 mli123321 發送悄悄話 mli123321 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/01/2008 postreply 14:27:16

俺在布法羅登陸,也有類似遭遇 -stevenj- 給 stevenj 發送悄悄話 (182 bytes) () 01/02/2008 postreply 16:55:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”