not this interpretation

回答: you are legal.pharmacyelite2007-12-23 13:59:43

My I-140 has been approved already, so no company can revoke my I-140, right?
No. Your sponsored company can revoke 140 at anytime within 180 days. After 180 days, they cannot no longer revoke it. Then you can carry this 485 to another company. So, you have to sense out by yourself if they will ease you...

So,it does mean that I need to find a new employer within 6 months after lay-off, right?

No. Not within 6 months after lay-off. You need to find a new employer right after lay-off. You are suppose to have a new employment letter ready in case CIS issues RFE. But even you can not find a job shortly, you are still legal to stay, no problem.

you have to find a similar/same field job. When CIS issues RFE, you will have enough time to answer them in 87 days.

Technically, if CIS never issues you employment verification letter as RFE and approve your GC directly, you are lucky.

所有跟帖: 

see this ..回複:not this interpretation -nysh- 給 nysh 發送悄悄話 (428 bytes) () 12/24/2007 postreply 05:02:02

回複:see this ..回複:not this interpretation -pharmacyelite- 給 pharmacyelite 發送悄悄話 pharmacyelite 的博客首頁 (233 bytes) () 12/24/2007 postreply 18:24:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!