回複:Urgent Help about changing a job with EAD

Eb1-b I-485 pending for 13 months.
Very possibly have to leave current company very soon.
Currently have renewed EAD and AP. But Still have H1-B.
Used AP several times last year.

1) My current status is H1-B, or EAD ?
--- Your status is H1-B, since you havn't used EAD to work yet. Somebody else mightsay that you are in dual status H-1B/AOS, since you used AP - but this really doesn't matter. All you need to know is that your H-1B is still valid. EAD is not a status. Once you used EAD to work, your status is AOS.

2) If I could not find a new job right after leaving current company. Am I eligible to stay in U.S to continue the job search before the EAD expires?
--- You can stay as long as your 485 is still pending, or say, as long as your 485 is not denied. Once again, EAD is the working authorization, and is not your status.

3) Heard I can leave company after filing I485 6 months. But, my I-140 is EB1-b company related. Can I still do that?
--- As long as your 140 is approved, and your I485 is pending for over 180 days, you may change employer, but you would have to stay in the same category of job.

4) If my current company revokes the support to my pending I-485, can I still renew EAD year by year to survive in U.S.?
--- Your employer could not revoke your I-485, but they can revoke your 140, thus will lead to the deny of 485 finally. But as long as your 140 has been approved, and your 485 has been pending for over 180days, even your employer is trying to revoke your 140, your 485 would still be valid.
Urgent

Appreciated with your any input.
--- I suggest that you read Xiaobaitu, Radiology and Pjiang's Blog which you could find the links to the left of this forum.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!