回複:I140為什麽還沒有消息?

來源: GLu 2007-12-11 14:27:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1242 bytes)
I urge you to call immediately. I suffered because I didn't call them sooner. I filed my I-140 in Sep 2005. From then until March 2006 the only update for my case was receipt date although it has been out of processing time. I called them to tell that my case was out of time. They told my they will investigate and sent me a letter. If I didn't receive a letter in a month, I should call them again. A month later I did receive a letter saying that they were waiting for my response for the RFE. DAMN IT! There had never been an RFE showing up. Providing that I signed up for automatic email notification. Then I started to prepare for RFE. But time was running out. A month later I received a denial notice because 12 weeks had passed since the RFE. Outrageously, on the same date (June, 2006) they issued my denial notice, for the first time they updated the RFE dated Feb, 2006 on their website. Still I didn't received email notification. Only until last month they updated my case denial.
So call!Call!Call! Right now! Make any possible effort to know what's going on. Never expect they provide you timely update. We all wish for the best, but we should prepare for the worst. It has costed me, I don't want to cost one more.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”