回複:回複:孩子孩子....

來源: messengerGR 2007-12-10 09:41:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1019 bytes)
回答: 回複:我該怎麽辦mikelu2007-12-10 08:52:04
Please cheer up for your family. Divorce is not the solution to your hu*****and's problem.

You'd better take him to a gambling treatment center. Your insurance company can pay for this special treatment. Then you may take him to church, where he will make some good friends and have spiritual pursuit.

I believe that he will come back to you and your kid with your help and support. Your hu*****and is addicted to gambling because he feels frustrated, empty,and lonely. You should not desert but help him for your kid. No one is easy to survive in the USA. Hopefully, you and your hu*****and can solve your problem and live in peace again.

I used to be a volunteer in a gambling treatment center. I can be a witness to those who were addicted to gambling. Most of them can live a normal life after treatment. Trust your hu*****and and go ahead, and you will feel better. Never give up working hard and loving your family. I am sure that your family will live a better life after this special experience.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Could you recommend a treatment center? -babytad- 給 babytad 發送悄悄話 (24 bytes) () 12/10/2007 postreply 12:12:38

回複:回複:Could you recommend a treatment center? -messengerGR- 給 messengerGR 發送悄悄話 (184 bytes) () 12/10/2007 postreply 12:22:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”