485RFE help XBT, Pjiang, Radiology

來源: COA01 2007-11-17 15:34:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1279 bytes)
Yesterday I got the RFE letters for my wife and daughter. However, there is
no letter for my son although I also got an e-mail for him.
For my wife, her father's first name on the I485 form has one letter different from her birth certificate.
It's so bad to have one typo.
INS asked for the copy of her father's passport. I wonder if Fax is acceptable since I want to return it next Monday or Tuestday.
If it is acceptable, is there any chance to be approved by the end of this month?

For my daughter, I submitted her birth certificate issued from Japann Consulate in Chicago since she was born in Japan. However, this was not acceptable. Can I submit the original birth certificate from the hospital?
My daughter also has one cetificate (in Chinese) from the Chinese Consulate in Osaka. I wonder if this will be acceptable if I translate it into English.

One more thing, I did not get RFE. However my case was not approved either
although my NC has been cleared. Why?
By the way, I am the primary petitioner.

It's kind of bad feeling to hear the bad immigration new recently and our RFEs before Thanksgiving.

Anyway help will be appreciated very much.

MY case: EB2 (NIW) 09/2005.

所有跟帖: 

回複:485RFE help XBT, Pjiang, Radiology -radiology- 給 radiology 發送悄悄話 radiology 的博客首頁 (1267 bytes) () 11/17/2007 postreply 16:22:26

回複:回複:485RFE help XBT, Pjiang, Radiology -COA01- 給 COA01 發送悄悄話 (170 bytes) () 11/17/2007 postreply 16:53:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”