Two IO's from TSC said something different...

來源: piquant 2007-11-07 13:57:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1119 bytes)
Several days ago, I called TSC and was told by an IO that my I-485 case is with an officer. So I decided to wait another month to renew my EAD that is going to expire on 4/16/2008. Since there was no update online, I called CSC today, but was told that there is no indication that the name check is clear. The lady was nice and transferred my call to somewhere else. Then I was asked by another guy when my FP was done. I told him that the last one was done in April 2007. Then he said:"you have to wait, because the new fingerprint is not clear". I was surprised and told him my background check started in Oct. 2005. He said that every time there is new FP, it will be forwarded to FBI to clear.. FT!

Then, I called TSC again, waited another 40 minutes and got a hold of an IO. She said that my background check cleared on Oct. 16 (same as what the last IO said) but the case is NOT with an officer yet. It is waiting to be assigned for review... FT! I don't know how long it is going to wait...
It seems that I need to start renew my EAD rather than count on that my I485 will be approved fairly soon.

所有跟帖: 

Pretty normal -afewgoodman- 給 afewgoodman 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2007 postreply 14:32:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”