Entering with H-4 would not affect his I-485 case.

來源: giant_hippo 2007-10-25 10:15:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (945 bytes)
Since H visa holder can have dual-intent.
It is strongly recommended that he get I-485 receipt before leaving US. Being physically out of US without I-485 receipt constitutes ground for denial.
Since he is just a dependent, usually he is free to come and go with either H-4 visa or AP. In either case, it itself wouldn't affect his I-485 case.
Because he comes over for only a couple of weeks, it is up to you two to decide whether to apply AP. Because USCIS might deny AP application if they find out he is out of US while AP is being processed. But again, denial of AP itself wouldn't affect his I-485 case. It only means he must get H-4 visa first before entering again. In this case, if he fails to get H-4 visa, his I-485 case may be denied because he is not physically in US while the I-485 case is being adjudicated.
Do remember, even after he gets his green card, he has to meet resident requirement to keep the green card.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Entering with H-4 would not affect his I-485 case. -IamH-1b,filed485- 給 IamH-1b,filed485 發送悄悄話 (20 bytes) () 10/26/2007 postreply 06:54:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”