回複:I had experince and may be helpful to you

How to divide your property depends on the law of your state. Most state will divide it equally. You can check the court website of your state. There is very detail information about divorce.
Bellow I pasted a little information about property and spousal support. As she is not employed and she is still young, you could be asked to pay several months finally support to her after divorce, not many years.

If you do not have kids, things will be much simple.

If what you said is TRUE. The best interest to you is to divorce her in China!! Then she will get nothing, but a title of "divorced woman" + "several year old woman".

To such woman, DO NOT SHOW any mercy !!! If you do, it is similar to saving a wolf. After that you will be eaten.

So try your best to send her back China !!

First, withdraw her I-485 and do not renew her H4 (When she is out of status of immigration, she has to leave the States). Try not let her know that to avoid conflict with her or her counter-action.

2nd, try to send her back China and DO NOT help her come States again. Then you can divorce her in China. According to Chinese law, all property you had before marriage is yours. You bought the hours before you got married, you have proof get all your house back.

Even you file your case in States after you drive her back China, you have much advantage to when she is in USA, as she has no way to argue with you too much in court when she is sent back China.

Believe me, I did it. I did not lose anything. Some one may think I am a bad guy. I just protect myself. I never think to hurt others, but protect myself in any way.

Here is information for one state:

Property Distribution
In an Uncontested "Agreed Divorce" or "Default Divorce" the property is divided so that both parties agree to the division. The main concern here is to agree to the property division so that it doesn’t create a fight that one party will want to go to a Indiana divorce lawyer or divorce attorney to make the case into a Contested Divorce. Then you will have to incur the fees of a lawyer too.

* Debts Most divorcing spouses set out who will pay what debts as part of their marital settlement agreement during the divorce process, and close all of their joint accounts.
* Alimony (Spousal Support) In an Uncontested Divorce, Alimony may be awarded to either spouse for their support and maintenance after the divorce. Both parties must agree to it. Since most spouses are working, alimony (if awarded at all), is usually for a shorter period of time, and smaller amount than in the past. Alimony may be paid in a lump sum payment of money or a payment plan. Alimony is not required for a person to get divorced in the state.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:I had experince and may be helpful to you -jereco- 給 jereco 發送悄悄話 (66 bytes) () 09/22/2007 postreply 20:19:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!