Should I change my driver license now before FP

來源: jjcl 2007-09-21 10:49:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (965 bytes)
I filed 140/485 at the end of July. Now got the FP notice scheduled early next month. But my drive license and license plate are not in our current state. I don’t want to change them to the current state because I just changed both in the former state in June just before I moved to the current state (both drive license and license plate expired in this June) and definitely move to another state early next year before they expire. I will have FP next month. Any problem or trouble for this? I remember I read a story here that somebody’s case transferred to somewhere due to the unchanged driver license after he moved to the new state. I don’t want to make any trouble and waste time. If during FP process, they need to copy my driver license or check my license plate, or transfer my case to somewhere else due to this problem, I would rather to change them to the current state now.

Hopefully I made myself clear and any inputs are appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

回複:not necessary. i did it in same situation three times -Six110- 給 Six110 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2007 postreply 10:50:22

not a problem. they just check your DL for identity -bluedevilfan- 給 bluedevilfan 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 09/21/2007 postreply 11:48:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”