謝謝!可這是轉到dallas field office.

來源: WorldCup2006 2007-09-19 15:15:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1208 bytes)
另外,律師足足寫了兩大篇解釋信for RFE. 很奇怪連485都會從TSC轉到Dallas field office? 小弟我的卻在dallas 沒錯。以下是cis的email, 請注意裏麵說的理由是:“they now have jurisdiction over the case“。

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On September 18, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our DALLAS, TX location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our DALLAS, TX location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

所有跟帖: 

轉local就是要麵談 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2007 postreply 15:34:47

隻有I-485, N-400(入籍)和I-589(政治庇護)需要麵談, I-140是不需要麵談的 -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2007 postreply 15:37:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!