NIW-EB2, PD: June 05, called CIS after 45 days timeline

來源: vsc-1111 2007-09-17 10:28:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (832 bytes)
My case is in TSC, name check is finished.....

45 days ago, I call CIS b/c of my I-485 is pending, they told me to call back if no progress after 45 days (which is today)....as I was too anxious, I called last Tuesday (earlier than 45 days) and a Robot-like man asked me to call back UNTIL 45 days (again, which is today). I was expecting miracle would happen within these several days. 45 days arrived finally, Yes, I called, a lady checked everything, and said, please call back December 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and suggest me to go for infopass, which everyone of us knows it's useless......

I was silent, and the feeling is beyond my words. I wish everybody not meet the situation like me....i need the damn card for my son to go to college soon. So devastated! This card is definetely drawing our blood in the heart.

所有跟帖: 

exactly same here -Happysmallpuppy- 給 Happysmallpuppy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2007 postreply 10:35:45

do not wait. contact congress member or senators... -xiaomaju- 給 xiaomaju 發送悄悄話 xiaomaju 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/17/2007 postreply 14:10:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”