fax expediate request to the service center you filed renewal

來源: sagogo 2007-09-11 10:08:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1416 bytes)
My EAD renewal is received by NSC on June 22, but pending since. Since it is going to expire next week, I faxed expedite request to 402-219-6344 and 402-219-6171 on Sept 5. My case on line status was updated a copule of times last week and approved today. Following is a sample letter:
Subject: REQUEST TO PLEASE EXPEDITE EAD APPLICATION PROCESSING DUE TO RISK OF EMPLOYMENT TERMINATION BY Date

To,

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
US Citizenship and Immigration Services

This is in regards to my EAD renewal application filed on Date and has been pending adjudication ever since. My current EAD expires on Date. I have been notified by the Company HR that if I fail to provide EAD card on or before Date then I will be taken off the payroll and my employment might be terminated. I kindly request you to PLEASE expedite processing of my EAD and ensure that I receive it before Date. I really appreciate your understanding and co-operation in this matter. I admit that I did not plan to apply for EAD well in advance of 100 days before expiration. I will ensure that I do so in the future. Thanks again for your understanding in this matter.

I-765 RECEIPT #: ############
Alien #: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Attached is a copy of the I765 Receipt Notice

If there are any questions or concerns, I can be reached at XXXXXXXXXX

所有跟帖: 

回複:fax expediate request to the service center you filed renewal -closeby- 給 closeby 發送悄悄話 (10 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 10:20:07

You are welcome, btw for interim EAD card -sagogo- 給 sagogo 發送悄悄話 sagogo 的博客首頁 (196 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 10:22:41

回複:Thank you! where did you get the fax number? -longwait04- 給 longwait04 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2007 postreply 18:00:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”