回複:Teacher Pjiang, Xiao Baitu and other experts, Please help!

來源: pjiang 2007-08-30 06:44:39 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (974 bytes)
The I-140 should be still under old fee schedule as it was mailed prior to 7/30 (postmarked). However it was seriously delayed, and DHL normally does not have something like a postmark stamp, it may be arguable.

I thought the tracking information would help you on the issue until I took a look at it (227066921xx). It looks to me as if the shipping label was generated on 7/26 but the package was not given to carrier until 8/17, which contradicts the impression when I first looked at the tracking# previously. At that time, I remember I saw the package was processed and was stuck at a place rather than original city, now I could see that kind information.

So be prepared if you may be asked to prove the package was shipped prior to 7/30 so as to be qualified in lower fee.

You don't need me to remind you that, even your I-140 is accepted under old fee schedule, your PD is 8/20 and hence the I-485 will be rejected because of it, do you?

所有跟帖: 

Teacher Pjiang, Many thanks for your helpful answer! -fenghong- 給 fenghong 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2007 postreply 09:49:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!