sample letter to congressman(ZT), modified by yourself, good luc

來源: TX_Kitty 2007-08-28 06:18:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2655 bytes)
你可以google,看你的district congressman是誰.他們能push移民局,然後移民局去push FBI.
我覺得如果你的case delay很嚴重,你應該寫這封信,你也可以給更多的有影響力的人寫.包括請你們老總(如果你在大公司)幫忙給congressman, senator, 移民局局長打電話.

sample:

Name & address

Date

Subject: Expedite Processing Form I-485 Petition to Adjust Status (Permanent Residency)

Dear Mr. XXX,

I would like to bring it to your attention that our I-485 Petitions to Adjust Status (to obtain permanent residency in the U.S.) are still pending at the XXX Service Center of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). More than XXX years has been past since we submitted our petitions on XXXXXX(date). The XXX Service Center is currently processing I-485 petitions received by XXXX(date), so our cases are seriously delayed. We sent XXX requests to USCIS to expedite the processing of our cases during the past XXX months, but we are still anxiously waiting for the approval of our petitions.

I came to the U.S. in XXXX(year) and my wife came to the U.S. in XXXX(year). Since then we have been studying and working hard to fulfill our dream to build a wonderful life in America. We are both very well educated professionals with XXX Degree in XXX. I am a XXXX(position) at XXXX(company); my wife is a XXXX(position) at XXXX(company. We have been diligent workers and tax payers for many years. We have been living in XXX(state) since our arrival in the U.S. We like this place and we try our best to build our future here. Now we have pretty much settled down in XXX(city), we both have a nice job and we bought a nice house in XXX. Most and best of all, our beautiful baby girl was born in XX XXXX, she is such a precious little angel sent to us by God. While other things are going so well for us, the delay in processing of our petitions for permanent residency always worries us a lot. There is always an uncertainty about our future, it impacts our decisions on career development, investment and so many other things.

I visited your website, and I know that you are doing very noticeable work in representing the people in your district. Please help us to speed up the processing of our I-485 petitions. Here is the information regarding our petitions:

Name
DOB: XXXXXX
A# XXXXXXXXX
Case# XXXXXXXX
File Date: XXXXXXX
Priority Date: XXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXXXX

I appreciate your help very much. If you need any further information from me, please contact me at the above address.

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXXX
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”