sample letter to First Lady(ZT), modified by yourself, good luck

來源: TX_Kitty 2007-08-28 06:17:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2267 bytes)
Your address

To
Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Sub: Request to expedite FBI Name check for my delayed Green card processing

Respected Mrs. Laura Bush:

I am writing this letter to you with a request to kindly help in expediting my background check with FBI that has been pending since the year ...

I moved to the US from India in XXXX, taking a job with XXX. and I have been working with them ever since. XXX filed an application for my green card through employment in XXXX and I have been waiting to receive my adjustment of status approval since then. Upon contacting USCIS several times I came to know that my Name check also called as Security check has been pending with FBI since the year XXXX. It has already taken X years to perform my Name check and it is not completed yet. USCIS has no timeline when this will be done and they cannot issue me a green card until all the required checks are completed, although my application date is well outside of their normal processing time.

I have never been involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or anywhere else. I have been a tax paying and law abiding, legal alien resident of the USA and working in the XXXX industry since XXXX.

I understand the importance of thorough background checks for our national security. However, for ordinary people like me, this unreasonable delay adversely affects our career prospects.

I would really appreciate if your office would spend some of their valuable time to contact USCIS and FBI to help in expediting my case. I do understand that under current circumstances Homeland Security is of primary importance, but I am requesting for an opportunity for someone to look into my case. The details of my case are attached. If anything else is required from me, I will be more than happy to provide the information.

Attached: Copies of 485 receipt notices

Primary applicant details: Name – XXX. I485 receipt no - XXXX, Alien XXXX
Spouse details: Name – XXXX. I485 receipt no – XXXX, Alien XXXX

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,

XXXX

所有跟帖: 

老印的文筆不錯 -thisway- 給 thisway 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2007 postreply 07:09:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”