回複:申請美國學生簽證, 急!!!

來源: 24$ 2004-05-16 20:59:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1360 bytes)
I tried to schedule an appointment for U.S. visa applciation in Canada and learned some experience that I would like to share with you.

1) My impression was that the appointment slots in Toronto are available in July, but you must be very careful. They are usually gone quickely in the first day of availability. For example, the VARS system may tell you that the earliest date for scheduling a visa slot for July 16 (example) is June 1. Then, you should schedule your slot on June 1, pretty early in the morning online. Otherwise it will be gone by noon time. That's probably why you always find there are no slots in Toronto--they are all gone day by day within the first two or three hours!

2) I believe you can go Ottawa to get your visa. I found Ottawa has the most available slots (for example, the earliest slot was June 8 when I tried to schedule an apppointment on May 7), I also heard Ottawa has the easiest insepction of visa application--you can get your visa in the same day although you would be told to wait for three business days if you call VARS. I don't think the same regional rule in China applies to Canada--you can get your visa in Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Halifax, etc. if you like. They won't ask you why you don't apply in Toronto. If they do, just tell them all the slots in Toronto are gone!

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

Thanks, one more question... -wendychen- 給 wendychen 發送悄悄話 (124 bytes) () 05/16/2004 postreply 22:03:21

回複:Thanks, one more question... -24$- 給 24$ 發送悄悄話 (314 bytes) () 05/17/2004 postreply 05:39:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”