Interview result

來源: banyu718 2007-08-13 14:42:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1074 bytes)
EB-1 category. Hu*****and is the primary.

We went to interview today in north California and passed the interview itself. The woman gave us a receipt for further evaluation of the case.

The officer said because ld has a pending 140. The service center or the national benefit center is holding some files from the local office. Therefore, we cannot be approved now. Is it the case with other people? I think the two cases are separated and the pending one can just be ignored? Right? Or a person's 485 cannot be approved until all pending 140's are decided?

She also vaguely mentioned that they need visa number.

Finally,she sort of said many years ago, we have already set up the cases. I have no idea what she was talking about. We only have two I-140. One is approved at TSC, NIW 140 is still pending at NSC. NIW is filed in Dec, 2006, and EB-1 is filed in Jan, 2007. So, what does it mean that many years ago, the cases have been set up? Does it mean we have records for applying opt and so on?

Any Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

What is Interview about? your marriage? -你奉獻了嗎- 給 你奉獻了嗎 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2007 postreply 14:43:54

Mainly my husband's employment status and my status -banyu718- 給 banyu718 發送悄悄話 (47 bytes) () 08/13/2007 postreply 14:50:48

What kind of question did they ask? -PlsHelpEB3Interview- 給 PlsHelpEB3Interview 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2007 postreply 15:09:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”