Employer Letter

來源: PlsHelpEB3Interview 2007-08-11 22:18:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (929 bytes)
My lawyer charges me too much for helping me with change employer doc. Therefore, I am going to do it by myself. Can anyone tell me whether the following employer letter is ok or not? Tks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam:

This is to certify that XXX is being offered the permanent, full-time position of (name of position)at XXX company with annual salary of $XXX.

Pragraph to introduece the company
Job Duties

We intend to keep the permanent job offer open for XXX upon the approval of her application to adjust to permanent resident status. We respectfully request you to grant her approval of the I-485 Application/Immigrant Visa in order for her to obtain her permanent residency status soon. Thank you for your assistance. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Director of Human Resource

所有跟帖: 

Emergency help. HR is going to sign the -PlsHelpEB3Interview- 給 PlsHelpEB3Interview 發送悄悄話 (102 bytes) () 08/11/2007 postreply 22:20:50

It looks like an offer letter. It is ok. But if you use a head -MartinLu2003315- 給 MartinLu2003315 發送悄悄話 (116 bytes) () 08/11/2007 postreply 23:12:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”