just my 2 cents

來源: lovewind 2007-08-09 13:12:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1469 bytes)
Not a professional in immigration. But speak from my own experience and understanding only.

俺現在要是把朋友的加拿大地址用AR-11表寄去了,俺不就真成了加拿大人了?要頂風不寄,他們要追問過來俺就傻了.
I belive that it is better that you don't send out your Canadian address in the AR-11. If you do so, your 485 will be screwed up. Since you don't even live in US, how could your 485 be approved?

Very likely, there will be nothing happens if you don't send it the AR11. Yes there might be a note in your record showing that you are Canadian PR. But this doesn't lead to the deny of your 485. When your 485 is about to be approved, the INS officer might ask you to relinguish Canadian PR.

I said so because of my personal experience. When I called INS to get my 485 approved this June, the officer asked me whether I am PR of another country. He might ask it as a rountine question. But I think it is possible that it is written in my record there that I landed Canada in 2006. So I told him that I am Canadian PR. Then he asked me whether I relinguish my Canadian PR and I said yes as there is no other chance for me. Then he approved my 485 without any other question.

Take it easy. I don't believe that you are in such a big trouble, as big as you have thought. Some INS officer doesn't like people to have double PR and we happened to have met them in the border. But they can't deny your 485 based on that.

Good luck.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”