I-485: Ok to leave US after Receiving Date before Receipt Date !

來源: passwin 2007-08-04 06:41:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2425 bytes)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

USCIS ISSUES SERVICE CENTER AND LOCKBOX RECEIPTING UPDATE
WASHINGTON - USCIS announced today that it has experienced a tremendous increase in the number of applications filed, which has resulted in a front log of cases awaiting data-entry. USCIS is making every effort to address the delay.
USCIS will prioritize data entry for specific form-types. Delay in data entry and fee receipting will not affect Change of Status or Extension of Stay eligibility, assuming all other eligibility requirements are satisfied. USCIS would also like to assure its customers that requests for Premium Processing Service will continue to be processed within 15 days, consistent with existing policies and procedures.
The actual received date will be honored and recorded on the receipt notice. This date will appear in the “Received Date” box on Form I-797, Notice of Action. The received date on Form I-797 is different from the “Notice Date,” which also appears on the Notice and identifies the date the receipt notice was actually generated.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) will provide weekly updates to give our customers accurate information about current receipt times and service level commitments. As of the date of this notice, USCIS has completed data entry and has issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the following dates:
California Service Center
Form Number: Date Received
N-400 7/16/2007
All Other 8/1/2007
Nebraska Service Center
Form Number: Date Received
I-131 7/1/2007
I-140 7/1/2007
I-485 Employment Based 7/112007
I-765 7/2/2007
N-400 7/23/2007
All Other 8/1/2007

_(a) nullDelay in data entry and fee receipting will not affect Change of Status or Extension of Stay eligibility, assuming all other eligibility requirements are satisfied.USCIS would also like to assure its customers that requests for Premium Processing Service will continue to be processed within 15 days, consistent with existing policies and procedures. USCIS would also like to assure its customers that requests for Premium Processing Service will continue to be processed within 15 days, consistent with existing policies and procedures.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”