這樣應該沒有問題了吧,RFE for TB, 貼傑

來源: 急促不安 2007-08-03 17:33:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1460 bytes)
今天去醫院拿結果,雖然沒有見到civil surgeon, 沒想到護士的態度很好。
我的rfe要求TB test.因為我有98年結果,護士就直接寫上 'pts has a positive TB test in 1998 of 14 mm', 但還是check 了 , 我也不好太爭。新做了一次X光,結果當然又是正常。

在我的要求下,護士還在comments欄中填上了'pts was recipent of BCG vaccine in China'.

但願這次沒有問題了。各位老師若有高見,恭請賜教,其實在做一次TB也是來得及的,但我總覺得'新鮮'的TB 陽性結果,會使移民官覺得有必要進一步follow up,而老的結果則說明我真的沒有肺病。

不知是否妥當?
多謝了

附昨天的帖子

RFE for TB 忍不住給移民官附了一封信,大家提提意見,謝謝

有沒有正麵意義?多謝指點

As a matter of fact, when I did the Medical Exam with the same civil surgeon two and half years ago, I presented my medical record with the TB test result which was done previously. But the doctor said as long as my X-ray check was clear, TST result was of no use. This time, after reading my RFE, he said he would include my TST record and gave me a new X-ray check.

As you can see, now I have accumulated three X-ray results. The first one is done in 1998 for record for the University; the second one was done in 2005 for initial I-693 form; and the third one was done in 2007 for this RFE. All of them are clear. I also got a TST result of 14 mm, which must be from the BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin) vaccination I received long time ago in China.

所有跟帖: 

標題應該是 "貼接上回" -急促不安- 給 急促不安 發送悄悄話 急促不安 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2007 postreply 17:34:09

CDC link 回複:這樣應該沒有問題了吧,RFE for TB, -MPOS- 給 MPOS 發送悄悄話 (346 bytes) () 08/03/2007 postreply 17:53:21

多蒙指點,謝謝 -急促不安- 給 急促不安 發送悄悄話 急促不安 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2007 postreply 20:00:36

不客氣, 個人意見,僅供參考. Good luck! -MPOS- 給 MPOS 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2007 postreply 20:06:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”